About Our Firm
Although we predominantly service the southern New Jersey area, we also have the capabilities to handle and prepare any state tax returns. In 2021, we provided services to 11 other states, including but not limited to, California, Delaware, Massachusetts, Maryland, North Carolina, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Vermont.
We invite you to contact us to learn more about how we can help you.
Christopher B. Taulane
- Graduated from LaSalle University with a B.S. in accounting in 1992
- Has over 30 years of experience in taxation and financial consultation
- Is a federally authorized tax practitioner empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury via his Enrolled Agent status. Being an Enrolled Agent is the highest credential awarded by the IRS. Licensed across all 50 states.
- Is conferred by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards as a Certified Financial Planner™
- Is an Accredited Tax Preparer as recognized by the Accreditation Council for Accountancy and Taxation
Edward J. Taulane, Jr.
- Graduated cum laude from LaSalle University with a B.S. in accounting in 1968
- Has over 50 years of experience in taxation, accounting and financial consultation
- Is licensed by the State of New Jersey as a Public Accountant
- Mr. Taulane passed away peacefully on January 11, 2023, from Parkinson’s disease